Mountain Bread is a great alternative to traditional bread slices or bread rolls due to its low carb content.
If you have a hankering for a delicious salad samba or wrap, but are trying to keep the carb intake down, we suggest always having a packet of these guys in your pantry at home.
1 slice of Mountain bread has approximately 13g of carbohydrate compared to 28-35g in 2 slices of regular bread.
- 1 packet Rye mountain bread
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp tandoori paste
- 8 mint leaves sliced thin
- 250g mesclun lettuce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- S&P to taste
1. Marinate chicken in 3/4 cup yogurt and tandoori paste for 2hrs
2. Blend mint and washed lettuce together.
3. Heat oil in fry pan and cook check on a medium heat for 4min each side until cooked. Set aside on a plate and rest for 5min.
4. Slice chicken and serve with extra yogurt and lettuce mix. Wrap in 1 slice of mountain bread and enjoy!