The original Buddha bowls. You know... chop it all up and lay it all out nice and pretty ;)
This recipe has everything: the crunch of freshly chopped veg, the protein hit of good quality chicken and the tang of a delicious creamy dressing.
So simple to create and so filling and tasty too!
- 180 grams romaine lettuce, chopped (2 hearts of romaine)
- 1 med chicken breast, diced
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 large hard boiled eggs, quartered, sliced or chopped
- 60g cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 Hass avocado, cubed or sliced
- 2-3 green onions, sliced
- 6 tbsp Cobb Salad Dressing (could also use ranch or blue cheese dressing)
1. Toss the romaine lettuce with the Cobb salad dressing (or blue cheese) and divide between two bowls.
2. Divide the ingredients between the bowls. It's traditional to present the ingredients in lines, but they can be added any way you want.
3. That's it. There's no step #3 ;)
Recipe from Low Carb Maven.