Covid-kilos got you good? Don't stress! Didn't you know stress reduces your fat-burning capacity!? 😬
A couple of sneaky tweaks to your weekly eating roster and you'll be feeling fit and fantastic again in no time!
Try this simple little number this week for a low-carb, summery dinner or lunch. Add in any of your fav burger fillings and substitute the meat for a plant-based patty for little less 🥩 and a little more 🥦.
Full recipe on the blog!
250g Lean Beef Mince
1 Cage Free Eggs (59g)
1 Tablespoon Tomato Sauce (20g)
2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard (10g)
1g Olive Oil Spray
2 Onion (178g), sliced
4 Field Mushrooms (480g)
4 Leaves Iceberg Lettuce (40g)
4 Slices Swiss Cheese (120g)
2 Tomato (334g), sliced
1. Combine mince, egg, sauce and mustard in a bowl and season with freshly ground black pepper. Use clean hands to mix until well combined. Divide mixture into four portions and shape into round flat patties.
2. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium-low heat.
3. Add onions and cook, stirring often, for 10 minutes or until soft and golden brown. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
4. Trim mushroom stalks. Heat a chargrill pan or barbecue flat plate over medium-high heat. Lightly spray mushrooms with oil and cook for 2 minutes each side or until tender and golden. Divide between serving plates.
5. Add burger patties to the chargrill and cook for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through.
6. Top mushrooms with lettuce, patties, cheese, tomato and onion.
Recipe from Woolworths.